That's right: two weeks from today, I'll be on my way to London! I'm so excited I can hardly sit still while thinking about it. Pretty much going back to my five-year-old self on Christmas morning.
With that, we received a tentative schedule for our program, and it is going to be amazing. Within the first two days of being there, we will have seen St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, and the Museum of London. We also found out that we'll be going to Paris in the third week of the program, and up to Northern England, the Lake District, and Scotland at the end of May. Not to mention I planned a tentative day to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and have decided on at least three musicals to go see on the West End. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it to Wimbledon, but that'll just be a reason to go back!
I simply cannot wait, and I can't believe I am so close! I've been putting off packing because as soon as I'm packed, I know I'll just want to be on that plane. Several people have asked me "how are you thinking/doing anything else?" and the truth is that I'm not really. I'm just trying to get everything all finished so I can take off!
I've dreamed about this day for the past fifteen years, and I can't believe that now, it's so close. Hopefully the next two weeks will fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment