It's Thanksgiving, and today I'm thankful for so much. I have been incredibly blessed, and even though I know that, just thinking about trying to list everything is completely overwhelming. So here is an incomplete list:
1. I'm thankful for my family. They put up with me for almost nineteen years, and made me who I am. Hanging out with them today could be crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. No one understands me like they do, or accepts and loves me the same. I'm thankful we have a new addition to our family as well, and that I get to play the new role of aunt! Plus, I've forgotten what it's like to be in a real house, so I'm thankful my big sister and brother-in-law have a house close by!
2. I'm thankful for my friends, old and new. I haven't seen some of my old friends for a while, but I do miss them, and wish I could share this new adventure with them. For every memory we've had, everything we've shared, I will always remember how important you all are to me. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I'm also so grateful for the new friends I've made. My roommates are great; they love me despite my quirks and put up with me, and I don't think I'm always very easy to live with! We have fantastic neighbors, and I'm grateful they let me be a seventh roommate sometimes! And my ward is the best; I'm so grateful I got to meet all of these spectacular people and get to know them. Young and Whitney/ 46th Ward is hands down the greatest.
3. I'm grateful I can work and that I get to work at such a great place. Working teaches me new things every day, and I get to have a great time doing it. Even though I'm now paranoid about pinsetters, the BGC has become a second home and everyone who works there is wonderful.
4. I'm grateful that I get to go to college. Sometimes it's hard to balance class, work, and a social life, but I'm glad that I get to learn so much at a great school that gives me so many opportunities. I can't wait to learn even more and experience all BYU has to offer!
5. I'm thankful for the two things that keep me sane, music and reading/writing. I'm so glad that I have had a bit more time to focus on these two passions now that I'm at college and they are my major and minor.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment